Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Birthday Parties: A thing of the past

As the wonderful month of October approaches, so to does numerous birthdays of many of my close amigos, my family members, and of course my own as well. Thinking about the proximity of so many wonderful days of birth brought back many memories. Slumber parties with sleeping bags, video games, ninja turtles, Legos, pizza, the Skate Deck, cherry cheesecake, cards that nobody read, and of course tons of presents. These parties were great, but are definitely a thing of the past. Once you get out of high school, nobody really has birthday parties anymore. Have we forgotten how to party? Are we to old to celebrate? I think not. I'm not asking for a lego set or a plastic foot soldier, although if you got me one I would accept it, I'm just suggesting that we take advantage of our birthdays, celebrate some how. You never know how many more birthdays will come your way. Lets not let birthday parties be a thing of the past. Get together with some friends or family and have a good time.

1 comment:

Rambo1431 said...

Now I know what to get you silly!